Final of the II International Competition related to energy efficiency at Youth Day ENES 2016
On November 25, at the ENES Youth Day on stand UNDP/GEF will take place the presentation of the projects and award ceremony of the winners of the II International contest determining best energy saving and energy efficient projects conducted between university degree students and doctoral students from Russian Federation, CIS and European Union Countries.
The contest is being held by UNDP-GEF Project “Building energy efficiency in the North-West of Russia» with support of the Ministry of Science and Education of Russian Federation.
The competition consists of two nominations:
- Best engineering and technological solution for energy efficiency and energy savings improvement in buildings, structures and framings;
- Best organizational and informational measures related to energy savings and energy efficiency improvement.
The applications were collected from August 1 to October 24 2016.
Overall we received 61 applications from more than 20 cities in Russia (Arkhangelsk, Krasnodar, Novosibirsk, Yakutsk, Vladivostok).
International representatives from Belarus and Moldova also participated in the contest.
Address and time of the event: Russia, Moscow, Il`inka street, Gostinniy Dvor, Stand В4+В12, 11:00.
Invited people at the ceremony:
- Kojukhovskii Igor, Deputy CEO at FSBO “Russian Energy Agency” of the Energy Ministry of the Russian Federation;
- Medvedevskaya Ludmila, Head of Network Management Department of the Russian Ministry of Science and Education subordinate organizations;
- Bulgakova Irina, CEO of RAESKO;
- Usievich Vladimir, CEO of LLC «SberEnergyDevelopment»;
- Ageev Maxim, Head of energy bureau of the Directorate of service in energy management “Schneider Electric”;
- Akim Michael, VP of strategic development ABB Russia;
- Teplishev Vyacheslav, CEO of LLC «TBN EnergyService»;
The moderator of the event: Frolov Vladimir, chairman of the Organizing Committee, Director of the Directorate of control programs and campuses upgrades of the Moscow State University of Mechanical Engineering (MAMI).
Scenario of the event:
11:00–11:20 – The official start of the event, welcome word from the Organizing Committee;
11:20–13:20 – Presentations of the contest winners;
13:20–14:00 – Award ceremony;
14:00–14:15 – Comments, professional discussion, recommendations and resume.
More information about the Contest: http://energoeducation.ru/konkurs2016_eng.php